Date: June 3, 2012
Location: Boardwalk Pontedeume
- 17:00 Meeting at the Mall of Raxoi
- 17:30 Parade
- 18:00 Performance at the seafront Pontedeume
- Cultural Association of Ortegal Troula
- Cultural Association of Malpica MALANTE
- Arts and Cultural Association “Semente NOVA” Perillo
- Cultural Association R.D. “O CASTRO” of Minho
- “AIRIÑOS DO FRADE” of San Martín.
- Popular Dance Group IAR of A Coruña.
- School of Dance and Pandeireta “Mario Escudero” of Ferrol
- “Colexio O Graxal” (Temple-Cambre-A Coruña)
- Folk and Cultural Association of Pontedeume Orballo
Town Crier: Xosé Temprano Castro “Piper, but above all a lover of folklore.”
A Coruña 1940. It belongs to “Los Temprano de Eirís” La Coruna. It was the first group of pipers and As Mariñas Coruna.
The quartet was founded in 1923, made by José Temprano and Alejandro Temprano (pipers), along with José Castelo “O Betanceiro” (tambourine) and Mourenza (bass).
José Temprano Castro (Pepe Temprano), son of José Temprano, continued the family tradition. Versatile Piper, an amateur photographer but above all passionate about folklore.
With ten years, walked all day behind the pipers. He began to tinker with a bagpipe and continued only with Fernando Alvarez. World has gone far with the instrument on his shoulder. Poitiers, Lemans, Tours, Paris, Castellón de la Plana, gives OTI Festival in Buenos Aires, Amsterdam, Rotterdam ….
He played in the following formations Tobacco Factory, Aturuxo, Songs and Dances of the Women’s Section, and virtually all groups of A Coruña. Currently with the Association of Songs and Dances of A Coruña EIDOS